Medical device innovators sometimes lack the knowledge, expertise or finances to effectively commercialize their technology. You may have a good clinical story, but the current market calls for more than a clinical message – you need market analysis, an economic story, access to key opinion leaders, a world-class sales and marketing team, and a deep knowledge of today’s buying process. You need PROXIMO.
Risk-sharing partnerships. Accelerated commercial success.
PROXIMO effectively and efficiently overcomes medical device commercialization challenges by leveraging extensive, insightful experience.
We start with a comprehensive analysis of the commercial viability of your products. We deliver actionable, in-depth analytics of the sales process so you can make informed, validated decisions on your business strategies. We’ll also onboard a customized, specialty-focused, world-class sales team to drive top-line revenue.
Since we are solely focused on commercial execution that will maximize capital impact, we can provide critical speed to market access efforts. In less than 60 days, we can recruit, train and launch a specialized field team for regional or national focus–while you remain focused on your core business.
Our business model is a seamless integration with our partner companies. Our financial returns depend on your commercial success, so we are completely aligned in our focus and mission.
In short, our process and expertise will set your products on the best possible path toward commercial success.
LIMITED RISK, REDUCED COST.
Our extensive experience, unparalleled process and thorough understanding of today’s market complexities will limit your risk while reducing time and cost, so you can fully appreciate your company’s enterprise value.
- Access to key opinion leaders and early adopters, Outpatient Societies, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO’s), Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN’s)
- Reimbursement strategies
- Value Analysis Committee expertise
- Talk track development
- Management of global distributor
- “A Player” world-class sales organization
- Limited risk compared to hiring your own sales force
- Hyper focus on your products versus using a distributor
- Substantially lower costs, compared to hiring your own direct sales force
- Faster evaluation of commercial options
- Dramatically increase the enterprise value or make earlier decision to cease further investment
- Detailed sales process analytics and validating proof of market
- Infrastructure and learnings for future sales force strategies and integration
Our team of executives offers relevant, proven real-world experience and particular insight into the intricacies of successful medical device commercialization in today’s market. Each has strong, longstanding relationships with key opinion leaders and indisputable success in attracting, retaining and developing world-class sales and marketing teams.